Monday, February 21, 2011

Egyptian Rap

Egypt is the rhyming,
Rapping capital of the world,
We invented this stuff,
And it ain’t no bluff,
We name the name,
We play da game,
Rippin your organs out,
Halt,
Here comes the salt,
Your now dry as the sand,
Yeah that we did,
We’ll get rid of you in a pyramid,
After I wrap you up in this rhyme,
We do dis stuff all the time,
And every day,
We’ll bury you in pyramids of clay,
You may say no way,
You may say,
That your goin in,
You may go in but there,
But there is somdin that we all know,
Your not comin out,
Death could be instantaneous,
Or it could be slow,
I don’t know cause I’m alive,
I’m not the guy to die young,
I’m not suicidal,
Don’t be rebelial,
The floor might fall,
Trap door,
The ceiling may pick you up,
Watch out for the pit of tar,
Yeah, There they are,
In the chamber of death,
You die,
Your left for dead,
While we drink from the Nile,
It waters our crops so give us props,
We are so cool that we’ve used it to make pools,
Our gods are just crazy amazing,
We mummify you while we glorify the gods,
By the way I'm so undenied that I have my own scribe,
The first big civilization is the best of the best,
If I say rap 3 more times that’s 5 raps to rap up this rapped up rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment